Penis Pump – A short description
Sexual health is an important part of a man’s health which is usually neglected. Not all men are open to discussing their problems with a doctor since OBYN is mainly seen as a subject matter for women. But overall, it is the health of the reproductory system which is a part of the body and its proper functioning is essential. A good reproductory system can be the cause of good health or bad health. It is important for both the active sex partners to be concerned about sexual health. There are products to assist men in their sexual performance. One such product is called Penis Pump which we will discuss in this article.
What is a Penis Pump?
This is a device which aids in penile erection. It is mostly used by men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to various reasons. The reason may be a surgical procedure like a penile stunt implantation or for those with colon or prostate cancer. Also, it is used a sexual toy by men to improve their performance during intercourse. Those with low self-esteem and depression are also advised to use penis pumps.
It is basically a cylindrical tube into which the penis is inserted. A constriction band is placed on the lower part of it and after reaching the desired harness; it constricts blood and hence enables anerection. This can also sustain anerection for some time during intercourse. The basic role is to draw blood towards the muscles so that they can let erection happen. The pump means it pumps blood to the muscles which enhance erection. It can be used either manually or electronically and creates a vacuum inside the cylinder.
Any device needs the practice to get accustomed to it. The same holds with penis pumps also. A penis pump has the following pumps when used properly:
- The risk of complication is reduced in comparison with surgical procedures to rectify erectile dysfunction.
- The penile pump is affordable considering its one-time investment and a lifetime usage. Once you buy it, it’s all yours
3.It is non-invasive and hence no pain or discomfort
- It can be used with another form of treatments like penile exercises and oral medicines.
Some users have experienced the following side effects and if you too experience the same contact your doctor:
- Red spots on the penis, especially on the glans
- Loss of sensitivity along with numbness
- Penile skin may become bluish
- Improper usage or beginners may experience episodes of bruising which may or may not be painful
- Some have experience pain while ejaculating after using thepenile pump.
- Before you start using, always the instruction manual thoroughly.
- Though you are using the pump regularly, observe how it works on you everytime. You can always adjust the routine based on comfort. For instance, you can choose to use it alternate days or thrice a week.
- Do not use it for more than 20 minutes. The best practice is to keep it on you penis for 15 to 20 minutes maximum. As long as you are not experienced with it maintain the lowest intensity which you can increase slowly
- If you experience any pain stop using it immediately and consult your doctor. Do not hesitate to share your experiences with the penis pump. You can stay away from the pump if there is any discoloration of the penile skin.
- Penis pump should be avoided if a person is under the influence of alcohol or any kind of drugs. While using it the person should have complete conscious and should know what is happening and when to stop.
- Any kind of illegal activities caused with the aid of penis pump is a punishable offense.
Though this is a product with very less discussion, this article should help anyone who has a concern for sexual health and should surely consider similar products for non-invasive treatments. Consulting a doctor should be considered for sexual health as this is also a part of the body which should not be neglected as is the major case. The most sensitive part of the body is the penis which needs proper treatment without negligence.